Top Ten Tuesday: New Releases I meant to read but didn't get around to (but totally plan to!)

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. Each week has a new prompt to base your top ten off of. You can find the prompts and more info here.



This week's Prompt:
New Releases I meant to read but didn't get around to (but totally plan to!)



All these books I was really excited for. I don't really know why I haven't read them yet. It seems I read so much and look forward to so much a lot gets pushed back on my reading list. Hopefully I get to these soon!!! What 2016 releases did you intend to read but haven't made to them yet? Comment here or link up to your Tope Ten post!

-Amanda Margaret


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Copyright © 2016 Hearts Stories , Blogger