Feature & Follow #1: Meeting fellow Bloggers Blog Hop!

Feature & Follow is a weekly blog hop hosted by Prajunkee and Alison Can Read, to help promote author's and blogger's. There is a weekly prompt to follow each week and you can find more info out here.


This Week's Prompt:
What are some tips that help you with blogging?

My blog is actually very new still so I have been searching a lot of tips and tricks online to help me out. One of my favorite tips I have found have actually been from Parajunkee, in her Ultimate Book Blogger Resource list, which can be found here.

Way's to follow: I prefer through Bloglovin or GFC which can be found on the side bar or can aswell through Twitter which can be found above on social icons :)

-Amanda Margaret

2 comments:

  1. New follower - your first via GFC from the looks of thing! :)
    Congrats on starting your blog and welcome to the blogging community. I hope you'll have a great time here.
    http://www.nickijmarkus.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) I am so glad to be here and sharing something I love with others that feel the same :)
      Thanks for stopping by!
      -Amanda

      Delete

Search This Blog

Copyright © 2016 Hearts Stories , Blogger