2017 New Releases I'm excitedly anticipating!

It's officially a new year! Happy New Years bookish peeps! With the new year we also have quite a lot of new books to look forward to! There are 8 in particular off the top of my head that I really can't wait to get my hands on. Half of them are follow-ups to series I am currently fangirling over and the other half are new stories I have come across and they really piqued my interest. So here they are the 8 stories I can't wait to escape into in 2017!


23766634
This is the 3rd book in Sarah J Maas's A Court of Thorns and Roses series and probably my most anticipated read. I actually just recently finished book 2 and I am so glad I put that one off for while. Don't get me wrong I loved it of course, but almost too much! A Court of Mist and Fury gave me a huge case of book hangover and I'm really excited it's only months I have to wait till A Court of Wings and Ruin, because a year would have been beyond torture!!

This is the second book in Cassandra Clare The Dark Artifices series. I actually had this as my most anticipated book of 2017 until I read A Court of Mist and Fury. Cassandra Clare and Sarah J Maas are my top 2 favorite author's. Their worlds are magnificent! I am absolutely giddy with excitement over yet another Shadowhunters book. This world is so adventurous and by far one of my favorites.

30117284
When I heard Veronica Roth, author of Divergent, was coming out with a new book I just knew I had to had to get my hands on it. I can't wait to see what world she creates next!

The name alone of this book is what caught my attention, and then the author made it a must have. I have heard nothing but good about her Cinder series which I plan to read soon, and I also am currently reading Heartless by her and it is a really cool rendition of Wonderland!

I came across this when searching for fairytale retellings and saw this was kind of like Mulan and immediately added it to my TBR. I love stories inspired by classics! I can't wait to check this story out!

I paranormal romance featuring a forbidden love between a dragon and it's slayer. It reminds me so much of Buffy and Angel from Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I absolutely love this series and am dying for more!

It's Rick Riordan and his demigod stories of course I have to get my hands on this book! I love all his stories involving mythology!

29385546
I came across this one while looking at other peoples list for 2017 reads and the synopsis quicly grabbed my. Sound right up my alley.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Copyright © 2016 Hearts Stories , Blogger