Top Ten Tuesday: Character's I will never forget!

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. Each week has a new prompt to base your top ten off of. You can find the prompts and more info here.



This week's Prompt:
Character's I will never forget!

This weeks Top Ten is a freebie. One of my favorite things about reading is the character's. I have found I quite like characters more than real people so I thought why not do character's for my freebie top ten this week! These ten characters are ones that are currently at the top of my mind when I think of the top favorite character's I will never forget. They are also in no special order. I have many more since I really love character's obviously, but these are the ten that came off the top of my mind.

  1. Rhysand from Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J Maas
  2. Hermione Granger from Harry Potter by JK Rowling
  3. Winter from The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer
  4. Cinder from The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer
  5. Magnus Bane from The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare
  6. Thomas from The Maze Runner by James Dashner
  7. Newt from The Maze Runner by James Dashner
  8. Captain Thorne from The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer
  9. Roth from The Dark Elements Series by jennifer L Armentrout
  10. Jest from Heartless by Marissa Meyer


LET'S CHAT! Any of these character's some of your favorites? Who are some of your favorite characters? Did you do a #TopTenTuesday? If so link up below!

-Amanda Margaret



8 comments:

  1. I love your topic!! I might have to steal it for the next Freebie Tuesday. :) Out of your list, Rhysand is definitely a favorite.

    My Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to inspire a new topic :)
      I just finished A Court of Mist and Fury a couple weeks back and Rhys has been on my mind a lot!
      Thanks for stopping by!
      -Amanda Margaret

      Delete
  2. Oooh, I love this topic. Also, JEST. Omg, I love seeing him on this list and I love him and UGH, so many feelings. Also, gotta love some Magnus Bane! ;) Great list!

    My TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omgosh I know! My heart still aches after Heartless. I will never forget Jest! I beyond adored him ❤
      & Magnus is just to cool not to love :)
      Thanks for stopping by!
      -Amanda

      Delete
  3. Of these characters, Hermione and Thorne would be at the top of my list. :)

    Lauren @ Always Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both very awesome characters in their own way :)
      Thanks for stopping by!!
      -Amanda Margaret

      Delete
  4. Ah yes, Hermione! Probably my all time favourite character ever :)
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2017/01/24/top-ten-tuesday-93/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She will always hold a dear place in my heart ❤
      Thanks for stopping by!
      -Amanda

      Delete

Search This Blog

Copyright © 2016 Hearts Stories , Blogger