It's Monday What Are You Reading? #2- 1/30/2017

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly bookish meme now hosted by Book Date, where you can share what you have been, are, and what you will be reading over the week. It's a great post to help keep your reading progress updated and visit and comment with other bookish peeps.


Happy Monday!!!!! I hope you have had a great reading week! Mine could have defiantly been better but I did finish a series and finally have started another book I started last week but honestly put on halt for the series I just finished. I also finally got a copy of Veronica Roth's Carve the Mark which I will be starting next!!! So that's awesome. Really what made it not so great was the fact it just seemed hard to find a time to read. I'm always with the kids or at work. Most of my reading is done on my breaks at work or in bed after the kids are out which lately has been me passing out with them. I'm just so tired a lot! Hopefully next week I catch a break!!!!


What I read last week?

25689074
I finally finished at The Lunar Chronicles series with this one and I am going to miss these characters so much!! I absolutely adored this series! Cinder, Kai, Iko, Throne, Cress, Scarlet, Wolf, Winter, and Jacin were some of my favorite character's ever!


What I am reading now?

28374007The Fill-In Boyfriend
I started Three Dark Crowns awhile ago actually but I put it down for The Lunar Chronicles after getting deeply hooked. Now that I am finished with that one I have decided to pick this one back up. The plot is so intriguing so I keep reading but to be honest it's kind of slow and all the character's and p.o.v's is confusing at times. Hopefully it picks up and clears up soon. I have been reading a lot of darker or scfi type books lately which are my favorite of course but I wanted to kind of read something lite and romancey, like contemporary romance. SO I decided to read The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West when I am in the mood. I really loved her scifi romance Pivot Point and have heard great things about her other works. I am a bit in so far and it is so cute and enjoyable. Really what I was looking for.


Up Next

30117284

I finally got me a copy of Veronica Roth's new book Carve The Mark. I am a HUGE fan of the Divergent Series and I was ecstatic to hear she was writing something new. I can't wait to dive into this one!!!!


So how does you reading shelfs look this week? Have you read anything above? Comment below and let's chat! If you have your own #IMWAYR post link me to it below!

Amanda Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Copyright © 2016 Hearts Stories , Blogger