Top Ten Tuesday- Graphic Novels I Enjoy or Want to Read

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. Each week has a new prompt to base your top ten off of. You can find the prompts and more info here.



This week's Prompt:
Graphic Novels I Enjoy or Want to Read

This weeks Top Ten is a about graphic novels. It can be ones you enjoy, ones you want to read, etc. I have decided to do a mixture of both because I have actually only read a few. I have a lot on my TBR but I haven't gotten around to them. I usually only read graphic novels if I am reading my buffy comics. Hopefully I can broaden my graphic novel reading soon. I will do 4 Graphic Novels I have read and enjoyed and then the rest will be ones I want to read.

Have Read & Enjoyed:

Want to Read:
  1. Buffy Season 10 by Joss Whedon and Multiple artist


LET'S CHAT! Have you read any of these? What Graphic Novels do you recommend? Did you do a #TopTenTuesday? If so link up below!

-Amanda Margaret




13 comments:

  1. I read one of the 30 Days of Night graphic novels and liked it, but never picked up the others. I think I should though :) Thanks for reminding me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome :)
      I actually read these because I loved the movie and am a huge fan of horror and vampires!
      Thanks for stopping by!
      -Amanda

      Delete
  2. Wires & Nerve is on my list as well. I have to admit to not having know about the others only I did enjoy the show Buffy! May check out these. My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to read Wires and Nerves. Barnes and nobles said my copy was shipped today. I'm ecstatic! & Buffy started my geeky side I gotta show my love for it always!
      Thanks for stopping by!
      -Amanda

      Delete
  3. Oh gosh, the Buffy ones I would love to get to as well. Would love to read on with that. Wire and Nerves I have on pre order but for some reason has not been shipped yet. Sad face.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Buffy's always been a fav, it started me geeky side! That majorly sucks they haven't shipped your copy of Wires and Nerves yet! Fingers crossed they do soon! I'm so ecstatic for that one!
      Thanks for stopping by!
      -Amanda

      Delete
  4. I loved Buffy so much when I was a teen, but I never read the graphic novels. I probably wouldn't loved them! Wires and Nerves looks fantastic!

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In my opinion I love the older Buffy comics and the omnibus ones. The nee ones, season 8 are enjoyable but kinda changed the story so much at times I disliked it. Still I want to continue it.Joss is apart of them and says they are cannon so I'll keep reading since I will at heart always be a Buffy fan!
      - Thanks for stopping by!
      -Amanda

      Delete
  5. Wires & Nerves is on my to-read list as well. I had a hard time narrowing my list to ten this week. I enjoyed the Batman book. It's an interesting twist. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so excited Wires and Nerves comes out today! Can't wait to get my copy in the mail!

      Batman has always been one of top super heroes, as well as DC. I came across those while shopping online and had to add to my tbr.
      Thanks for stopping by!
      -Amanda

      Delete
  6. I want to read Ms. Marvel too!!

    Here's a link to my TTT post for this week:
    https://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2017/01/top-ten-tuesday-top-eleven-coffee-table.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks so good and I am a huge fan of girl Superheroes! SO it's a must!
      Thanks for stopping by!
      -Amanda

      Delete
  7. I have been meaning to read Ms. Marvel and I want to read Wires & Nerve but I need to finish the Lunar Chronicles first.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Copyright © 2016 Hearts Stories , Blogger