It's Monday What Are You Reading? #1- 1/23/17

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly bookish meme now hosted by Book Date, where you can share what you have been, are, and what you will be reading over the week. It's a great post to help keep your reading progress updated and visit and comment with other bookish peeps.


Hello fellow bookish peeps! I hope your week has been filled with some good reading. Mine defiently was! I actually forced myself to take it slower than I wanted so I only completed 1 book, because I am really hooked on this series right now and I really don't want it to end!

Besides bookish things this week has been a busy one. I  kind of neglected my blog due to it. All my free time was spent reading and trying to catch up on one of the MANY tv shows I watch. I'm currently trying to catch up on Gotham and Timeless, both awesome stories! It has also been a very political week which I have blissfully  been ignoring. To much drama in the world lately and my anxiety just can't take it. Humans be crazy lately!

Anyhows back to the meme now. Let's talk about all those reads of mine!


What I read last week?

13206900

Like I said above I took it really slow this week because the book I was reading is the last book in a series before a novella wrapup and I am really not wanting the series to end! If you haven't read The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer I highly recommend! It's a fascinating scifi series inspired by many classic fairytales.


What I am reading now?

2568907428374007

Stars Above is the novella that ties up The Lunar Chronicles. I am really gonna miss these character's when they are gone! I am also reading Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake. This one I started a bit back but never really picked it back up. It's not that I didn't like it. I just started The Lunar Chronicles to and it seems those have over taken my life at the moment. Hopefully I will finally finish this one soon. It really has an interesting plot.


Up Next

1800649617342750

I am still indecisive about which one of these to start next. I will probably start them both and see which one pulls me the most. Both are part of series I have greatly enjoyed so both I am really looking forward to reading!


So how does you reading shelfs look this week? Have you read anything above? Comment below and let's chat! If you have your own #IMWAYR post link me to it below!

Amanda Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Copyright © 2016 Hearts Stories , Blogger