Bookish Playlist: A Court of Thorns and Roses Series Unofficial Soundtrack

Hello book peeps! So I have decided to do this fun feature here on my blog where I share unofficial soundtracks to books! Right now I will only be sharing playlists I have created but in the future if anyone ever wants to share one they have created I'd be willing to! You will also be able to find a compiled list of all my playlist post above in the navigation under feature, and then bookish playlist! Ok now onto my first playlist!

I wanted to pick a book I have added more than just a few songs to for my first playlist. By the way I create my playlists with Spotify. Anyway for my first Unofficial Soundtrack I will be sharing my self created playlist for the Court of Thorns and Roses series by Sarah J Maas. This playlist will have songs for both book 1 and 2. When book 3 comes out and I add more songs, or if I just add more songs over I time I will update this playlists and will update through twitter :). Well here we go, here is my Unofficial Soundtrack for A Court of Thorns and Roses Series:











If you would like to know how a song inspired me to add it to this playlist feel free to comment! Or if you have any ideas of songs that should be on here! Let me know! I am always looking for new songs to add to my playlists!

-Amanda Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Copyright © 2016 Hearts Stories , Blogger