Stacking The Shelves #3- January 28th 2017

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly reading meme where you share all the new books you have either bought, borrowed, or received as gifts! This meme is hosted by Tynga Reviews, click here for more info!


What's new to the shelves this week!?

I am super excited to share this weeks haul! Not only did I finally get a book I have had preordered I also got some pretty cool fandom swag for some of my favorite series! On one last note aswell before I start sharing is I finally got my first every fancy camera and I am super excited! So I will be doing all my pictures for the blog from now on with it and so my pictures should be a lot more clear from now on! No more smartphone camera! Ok now onto the haul :)
Bought!

Physical Books:





Ebooks:





I have been waiting very impatiently for Carve The Mark to come out! Sadly I couldn't get it the minute it hit shelves but I finally ordered it last week and got it in the mail yesterday! As soon as I finish the book I am reading now I am gonna start that. While I was ordering Carve The Mark I decided to spoil myself to a few other books and grabbed; Frost Blood which sounds pretty good and that cover is stunning, Firstlife which is by Gena Showalter and I adored her White Rabbit Chronicles, and finally The Lunar Chronicles Coloring book and I just finished that series and fell head over heals in love with it! The candles featured in the pic are actually something I got over a week ago but forgot to include in last weeks posts but I love them so much so wanted to share! These three candles I got on Etsy from A Court of Candles and they are inspired by the series A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J Maas which I am obsessed with! I even got my first tattoo recently and it was a quote from that series! Here's a pic if you want to see it. Okay back to my haul, finally but not leastly the ebooks! Besides spoling myself to a few physical books recently I decided to get some new books on my ereader which I have sadly neglected for a long time. I found all those on sale and I am super excited to check them all out! Specially Torn by Jennifer L Armentrout and the two contemporary romance's by Kasie West. I loved Wicked the first book in the series by Jennifer L Armentrout and pretty much anything by Jennifer! I just adore Kasie West's love stories to! The other two, The Gender Game and Burning Glass had really good sounding synopsis's and I couldn't pass them up on sale!

    Have you read any of these? If so what did you think?

    What new books have you bought, borrowed, or been gifted lately? Got any swag?

    Comment below! & If you have your own #StackingtheShelves post link it up below! HAPPY READINGS EVERYONE!!

    Amanda Margaret



    2 comments:

    1. I didn't know they had a Lunar Chronicles coloring book - I'll have to check it out. I've heard mixed things about The Burning Glass but did grab it when it was on sale for Kindle a few weeks ago. I figure it's worth a shot. Enjoy all your books and candles.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. The Lunar Chronicles book is new. I think it just came out a week or 2 ago. I was ecstatic when I found it! I am addicted to that series right now!

        I haven't really heard anything about Burning Glass but it sounded good, had a beautiful cover, and was on sale. I couldn't resist! lol.
        Thanks for stopping by and happy readings!
        -Amanda

        Delete

    Search This Blog

    Copyright © 2016 Hearts Stories , Blogger