Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Book Couples!

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. Each week has a new prompt to base your top ten off of. You can find the prompts and more info here.



This week's Prompt:
Favorite Book Couples

Happy Tuesday/Valentines Day Everyone! In honor of Valentines day, this week's prompt is a romantic freebie so I went with my favorite book couples! I happen to have an addiction to book couples. I think I ship a couple in almost every book I read, whether it's canon or not. Shipping is my weakness! It was actually really tough to break my list down to just 10 couples. I could do WAY more! This list won't be in any particular order. It was bad enough only choosing ten, I don't want to have to rank them too, haha. So here we go! Here is my list:

Favorite Book Couples:

  1. Meghan & Ash - from The Iron Fey Series by Julie Kagawa
  2. Magnus & Alec - from The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare
  3. Jace & Clary - from The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare
  4. Ali & Cole - from The White Rabbit Chronicles by Gena Showalter
  5. Tris & Four - from Divergent by Veronica Roth
  6. Katniss & Peeta - from The Hunger Games by Suzanne Colins
  7. Feyre & Rhyshand - from The Court of Thorns and Roses
  8. Cinder & Kai - from The Lunar Chronicles
  9. Roth & Layla - from The Dark Elements by Jennifer L. Armentrout
  10. Daemon & Kat - from The Lux Series by Jennifer L. Armentrout


LET'S CHAT! Who are some of your favorite book couples? Do you ship any of these couples? Did you do a #TopTenTuesday? If so link up below!

-Amanda Margaret


4 comments:

  1. Katniss and Peeta are one of my favourite book couples too!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2017/02/14/top-ten-tuesday-96/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daemon and Kat are OTP a def Relationship goal XD And Feyre and Rhysand are too perfect for each other!! Love your list!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Daemon & Kat are by far one of my tops always. They love for each other was just epic! & Feyre & Rhys are just my addiction right now! I'm dying for book 3!
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Search This Blog

Copyright © 2016 Hearts Stories , Blogger