Feature & Follow #3 : Meeting Fellow Bloggers Blog Hop

Feature & Follow is a weekly blog hop hosted by Prajunkee and Alison Can Read, to help promote author's and blogger's. There is a weekly prompt to follow each week and you can find more info out here.


This Week's Prompt:
What was the first book that moved you? Scared you, made you cry, disturbed your view of the world?

The Outsiders by S.E Hilton or A Child Called it by Dave Pelzer would be my earliest books I can remember. I read The Outsiders in school and I remember just really being moved by it. I would love to reread it sometime. Now A Child Called it is gut wrenching. I read this one when I was like 13 after seeing my Mom and Aunt emotionally distraught over it. It's not a book for the faint of heart. Its a true story of child abuse and it makes my heart ache just thinking about it, specially since I have my own kiddos now. How anyone can harm children I will never understand! I cried probably 80% of the book! I don't think I could ever reread that one 😢

Way's to follow: I prefer through Bloglovin or GFC which can be found on the side bar or can aswell through Twitter which can be found above on social icons :)

-Amanda Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Copyright © 2016 Hearts Stories , Blogger