Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Loved More & Less Than I Thought I Would!

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. Each week has a new prompt to base your top ten off of. You can find the prompts and more info here.



This week's Prompt:
Books I Loved Less & More Than I Thought I Would 

Happy Tuesday everyone! Hope your reading adventures have been well! I stayed up most of the night trying to finish The Distance Between us by Kasie West! Almost there! Such a cute read too! If you love young adult contemporary romance then I highly recommend Kasie west's stories! Anyways This week's Top Ten list is of books you love less/more than you thought you would. I decided to go with both, and do 5 for each. I don't know if I could think up ten for one category right now. So here we go:

Loved Less than I thought I would:


Loved More than I thought I would:


LET'S CHAT! What are some books you liked more or less than you thought you would? Do you agree with any of my choices? Did you do a #TopTenTuesday? If so link up below!

-Amanda Margaret



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Copyright © 2016 Hearts Stories , Blogger