Feature & Follow #4: Meeting Fellow Bloggers Blog Hop

Feature & Follow is a weekly blog hop hosted by Prajunkee and Alison Can Read, to help promote author's and blogger's. There is a weekly prompt to follow each week and you can find more info out here.


This Week's Prompt:
What are you favorite humorous books?
I love me some funny and witty dialogue in my stories. Some of my favorite books off the top of my head that had me laughing out loud were; The Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan, The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer, The Heroes of Olympus by Rick Riordan, The White Rabbit Chronicles by Gena Showalter, The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare, and The Iron Fey by Julie Kagawa.

Way's to follow: I prefer through Bloglovin or GFC which can be found on the side bar or can aswell through Twitter which can be found above on social icons :)

-Amanda Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Copyright © 2016 Hearts Stories , Blogger