It's Monday What Are Your Reading? #3- 2/20/2017

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly bookish meme now hosted by Book Date, where you can share what you have been, are, and what you will be reading over the week. It's a great post to help keep your reading progress updated and visit and comment with other bookish peeps.


Hello fellow bookish peeps! I almost forgot to post this! I know it's super late but I didn't want to miss another week. I am determined to keep this blog active! Anyway this week has been a slow one for reading. I ended up D.N.F one book, and it's been hard to squeeze in time for my other reads. I always seem to have so much going on. I am currently reading three books which is a lot but 2 are for reviews and the other is one I have been reading for a bit and I really enjoy it. I just like I said seem to have a hard time squeezing in reading time. I haven't finished any books this week either which really sucks, so this weeks post will only include what I am currently reading and planning to read next. Here we go!


What I am reading now?

174068433403603030118749

The Distance Between Us by Kasie West is the one I have been reading for a bit. I am really loving it. I adore Kasie West's contemporary romance! I received City of Skies by Farah Cook, and Garden of Thorns by Amber Mitchell for an honest review. I have just started both so my feelings on them are unclear.


Up Next

Right now I really don't know what I will be reading next. I have so many possibilities and lately whatever I have put in this category never seems to be what I actually read next. I will be leaving this section open this week.


So how does you reading shelfs look this week? Have you read anything above? Comment below and let's chat! If you have your own #IMWAYR post link me to it below!

Amanda Margaret


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Copyright © 2016 Hearts Stories , Blogger